Current employment opportunities as of March 5, 2019
Part-time or Sub Licensed Teachers with a focus on inclusive, adaptive curriculum, Autism or ABA. This can be a great opportunity for a retired resource teacher or recent masters graduates, recent B.Ed graduates who want extra hours around subbing, and, if the interest and need arises, has the possibility of becoming full-time. We will gladly work around any preexisting work schedules. This is a great position for those who may not have full time hours!
Casual/Sub Behavioural Interventionists. Post secondary education in a related field preferred. Priority given to those with a teaching background such as ECE/BI/EPA Experience with children with exceptionalities is a MUST!
We are always looking for volunteers and casual/part-time support staff.
*NOTE: If you have already submitted a resume in the past but did not hear from us and you are still interested, please try again!! We were flooded with resumes when we first opened and just weren’t able to get to them all!
Please forward cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
All employees and volunteers must have and provide proof of valid and current:
- First Aid
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- Post Secondary Training (when applicable) including, but not limited to:
- Certificates Examples would be: NVCI, ASSIT, MANDT, ECE, EPA, Human Services, Child and Youth, NS Teaching License, PECS, ASL, Behaviour Interventions, BCBA, Food Handler’s, WHIMS, OHS, etc.
- All Staff must either be or be willing to be certified as Registered Behavioural Technicians (RBT) as a minimum standard.